Newsletters Published by Janco Associates, Inc.
Current with links to prior years
Newsletters Published by Janco Associates, Inc. - Janco publishes newsletters which are distributed to it subscribers electronically. If you would like to be included as a subscriber, just click on the link in the right column and you will be automatically added to our list and can opt-out ant any time.
All of these newsletters are original material and remain the property of Janco Associates.
This is an index of Newsletters that Janco emailed in 2018 and include small presentations of recent product releases. Each of the articles contain links to the full product discussion.
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Tips
- CA Privacy Law Compliance Tool Released
- IT Governance Infrastructure HandiGuide Released
- IT Salaries up - 2019 IT Salary Survey Released
- Hiring is at an all time high - 2018 version of the Interview Hiring Guide Released
- Security Manual Template GDPR Checklist
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy 2018 Version Released
- Median IT Salaries break $90K
This is an index of Newsletters that Janco emailed in 2017 about all of the product releases that were made in that year.
- 2018 Version of the Job Description HandiGuide Released
- Sensitive and Confidential Information policy update released
- Blog policy ready to implement
- DR template addresses lessons learned from hurricanes and fires
- Technology Acqusition Policy added to CIO Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- Hurricanes show weakness in IT Infrastructure
- Personal references are not used to verify resume data
- Hard to Hire IT Pros
- Lessons Learned from Hurricane Harvey
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle updated and available as MS Word, PDF, and ePub
- CIO Salaries Lag
- Mid-Year 2017 IT Salary Survey Released
- Protection from Global Cyber-Attack
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Update Released
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter key to success of CIO
- Gender gap in IT
- Security Manual Template - 2017 update
- Need to update IT Job Descriptions
- Mobility Policy Bundle completely revamped
- Social Networking Policy updated
- BYOD Policy updated
- Electronic forms updated
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template Version 8.4 Released
- 2017 Internet and IT Positions Description Released
NOTE: Janco is committed to maintaining the privacy of the users and subscribers to its sites. We are continually reviewing the compliance requirements placed on information and data which we acquire through the course of our day-to-day operations. As a practice we treat all of the content that we capture as if was confidential information about our firm. We do not want to be in a position where we compromise the privacy of individuals or enterprises that interact with us or our website. We take the process of following the "rules" as a primary focus of our enterprise and have strict rules, including termination of employees, if they do not adhere to our policies and procedures.
NOTE: Janco does not re-sell or re-distribute any personal information. All of these newsletters when sent out have an opt out feature. Individuals who opt-out will no longer receive any e-mail from the firm.