Latest news of interest from Janco's news feed
Disaster Recovery Planning, Job Descriptions, Salary Survey, Business Continuity, ITSM, SOA, Compliance, SOX, and HIPAA
The Janco News feed is an XML news feed that you can subscribe to and re-publish on your web site or blog. The only requirement that you need to meet is that the feed is included with no modifications and that the links within the feed are retained as is.
If you wish to subscribe to this news feed the options that you have are:
- IT Standard News Feed - 30 items
- Security cyber war recent articles Cyber war continues Cyber war and security recent postings: CIOs worry more about cyber threats with mobile computing Cyber threats are now a much greater...
- ISO 31000 Compliance Risk Management ISO 31000 Compliance Risk Management Cloud processing and outsourcing add external risks to a business operation. The International Standards Organization (ISO) has implemented a...
- Risk Assessment Methodology Risk Assessment Methodology Risk Assessment Methodology extracted from Jancos Security Manual Template Risk management is a process to identify, assess, manage and control potential events...
- Inexpensive drones will be a new security risk Inexpensive drones are here now Drones are now available that cost less than $1,000 and can be used by almost everyone. These devices raise security...
- Top 6 cyber attack threats Top 6 cyber attack threats The top 6 threats that CSOs need to address as attackers conspire to take down applications and steal data. These...
- Meeting compliance requirements of US federal and state mandates, EU security requirements, and ISO standardization
- Defending users at each step of the malware life cycle
- Identify and protect your enterprise from the full range of cyberattacks
- What to do to minimize the damage if an attack is successful
- How to keep data safe in the cloud.
- How to meet compliance requirements
- How to secure sync and share solutions to fill security gaps
Security, BIA, Vulnerability recent articles
Security Manual Template includes BIA and Threat Vunlerability Assessment Tools
- more info
Minimize cyberattack risks and exposures
Security Policies - Procedures - Audit Tools
Minimize cyberattack risks and exposures - Cyberattacks from malware and ransomware are a fact of life for IT professionals. Having a general understanding about how to handle attacks isnt enough; you need to know the specifics of how, why, and when these attacks occur so you can deploy the best defense at each stage.
Janco's Security Manual Template is a comprehensive solution to protection from cyberattacks and security management of all your digital resources. The template address issues like
- more info
Solution to help protect sensitive and private content
Sensitive Information Policy defined by 40 world-class enterprises
Securing customer's personally identifiable information (PII) and sensitive personal information (SPI) is a priority for every organization. To ensure the security of customer information, too many businesses rely on lengthy manual processes or third-party resources that are only loosely integrated.
To protect sensitive information, many states are now required to implement security programs that include capabilities for incident monitoring and alerting, trend reporting, logging, security information management (SIM), and other prudent security controls and practices.more info
Cloud and Outsourcing how guide addresses key issues
How to Guide for Cloud Processing and Outsourcing provides EVERYTHING that is needed to select a vendor, enter into an agreement, and manage the relationship
There are plenty of options to consider when it comes to cloud services, and knowing what to look for can make the difference between getting a secure solution or one that puts your data at risk. Check out Janco's How to Guide for Cloud Processing and Outsourcing.
The how to guide addresses issues like:
How to keep safe on the Internet while being productive
Security and compliance are key to maintaining control of sensitive and confidential information. Keeping safe and productive online requires smart decision-making and just the right preventive measures to fit the level of risk you can live with.more info