Mid-Year 2017 IT Salary Survey Released
Major findings include:
- Compensation for IT executives fared better in large companies than mid-sized companies.
- Greatest increases have been at the middle manager levels in mid-sized companies with an increase of 6.65%.
- Middle management positions in IT organizations of SMB's had the greatest demand for new hires.
- Median CIO tenure has risen to 4 years and 6 months.
- Positions in highest demand are associated with security, training, large data center management, big data, distributed/mobile system project management, quality control, BYOD implementation, capacity planning and service level improvement.
- Onshore outsourcing and H-1B visa jobs have peaked.
NOTE: the table below is updated automatically with the latest IT salaries when a new salary survey is published. That happens every January and June. The historical data is available.
Latest Median IT Salaries
For the latest data go to the current IT Salary Survey
IT Hiring Kit
The must-have toolkit for organizations and managers who are looking to build a quality IT function.
Building an excellent IT staff your company requires offering the right jobs at the right salary levels. Only the IT Hiring Resource Kit provides the industry-standard job descriptions and up-to-date salary data you need to recruit top talent as effectively and efficiently as possible.