CIO's Governance and Infrastructure Strategy for World Class Organizations
IT Governance - As you begin to prepare for the 2019 budgeting cycle the importance of the IT Governance process can not be stressed enough. Right now the technology function is undergoing a rapid evolution as the importance of social media and the digital resources are changing the ways that enterprises operate, employees and enterprise associates interact on a day-to-day basis, and customers and suppliers access enterprise assets remotely. That along with the exposures and risks that places on critical and sensitive information place stresses on the traditional governance models that are in place.
To support the process the IT Governance offering includes these seven full job descriptions:
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Officer (small enterprise)
- Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Mobility Officer
- Digital Brand Manager
The IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template addresses every critical governance and infrastructure issue including: IT management structure; strategies and and responsibilities; priority setting; personnel practices; ERP and Omni Commerce; compliance and controls; and security/access controls.
It is delivered electronically immediately on ordering v, it is provided in three formats: MS WORD, pdf, and ePub (eReader).
You can order either 12 or 24 months of update service. The versions of the IT Governance template are:
- Standard – Template and 8 full IT Management job descriptions
- Silver – Everything in the standard edition plus 70 electronic forms
- Gold – Everything in the silver edition plus 20 world class IT Infrastructure policies
- Platinum – Everything in the gold edition plus 320 full IT Job Descriptions