Security Manual Template
Policy and Procedure Manual Compliance Management Made Easy -- Califorina Consumer Privacy Act / GDPR / ISO / HIPAA / SOX / CobiT / FIPS Compliant
Comes in eReader, MS Word, and PDF formats. Includes 24 Electronic Forms that are ready to use and User Bill of Rights for Sensitive Data and Privacy
Many organizations fail to realize the benefits of security information management due to the often exhaustive financial and human resource costs of implementing and maintaining the software. However, Janco's' Security Manual Template - the industry standard - provides the infrastructure tools to manage security, make smarter security decisions and respond faster to security incidents and compliance requests within days of implementation. The template provides a framework for evaluating SIM services and shows how they could be applied within your organization.
Address issues like Identify Protection and SIEM (Security Information and Event Management). It is the complete must have tool.
Security incidents are rising at an alarming rate every year. As the complexity of the threats increases, so do the security measures required to protect networks and critical enterprise data. CIOs, Data center operators, network administrators, and other IT professionals need to comprehend the basics of security in order to safely deploy and manage data and networks.
Securing a typical business network and IT infrastructure demands an end-to-end approach with a firm grasp of vulnerabilities and associated protective measures. While such knowledge cannot stop all attempts at network incursion or system attack, it can empower IT professionals to eliminate general problems, greatly reduce potential damages, and quickly detect breaches.
With the ever-increasing number and complexity of attacks, vigilant approaches to security in both large and small enterprises are a must. The Security Manual Template meets that requirement.
Comprehensive, Detailed, and Customizable
The Security Manual is over 240 pages in length. All versions of the Security Manual Template include both the Business IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat Vulnerability Assessment Tool (they were redesigned to address Sarbanes Oxley compliance).
In addition, the Security Manual Template PREMIUM Edition contains 16 detail job descriptions that apply specifically to security and Sarbanes Oxley, ISO security domains, ISO 27000 (ISO27001 and ISO27002), PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FIPS 199, and CobiT.
The Security Manual has recommended policies, procedures and written agreements with employees, vendors and other parties who have access to the company's technology assets. To make this process as easy as possible, Janco provides 18 formatted electronic forms for distribution and documentation. All forms are in easy-to-edit Microsoft Word templates so all you need to do is add your corporate logo, make your own additions and changes and your task of policy and procedure documentation is nearly complete!
The forms included are:
- Application & File Server Inventory
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Employee Termination Procedures and Checklist
- FIPS 199 Assessment
- Internet Access Request Form
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- New Employee Security Acknowledgment and Release
- Outsourcing and Cloud Security Compliance Agreement
- Outsourcing Security Compliance Agreement
- Preliminary Security Audit Checklist
- Privacy Compliance Policy Acceptance Agreement
- Risk Assessment (pdf & docx)
- Security Access Application
- Security Audit Report
- Security Violation Procedures
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
- Server Registration
- Social networking Policy Compliance Agreement
- Telecommuting Work Agreement
- Text Messaging Sensitive Information Agreement
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Inventory
Data Security and Protection are a priority and this template is a must have tool for every CIO and IT department. Over 3,000 enterprise worldwide have acquired this tool and it is viewed by many as the Industry Standard for Security Management and Security Compliance.
Template purchase options
Security Manual Template - Standard Edition
- Business and IT Impact Questionnaire
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
- Security Management Checklist
- Full Detail Policies for
- Blog and Personal Website Policy
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Physical and Virtual File Server Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Job Descriptions for the Chief Secrutiy Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- HIPAA Audit Program
- GDPR Compliance Checklist to meet EU Requirements
- CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act requirements definition
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 Checklist
- Security Audit Program- fully editable -- Comes in MS EXCEL and PDF formats -- Meets GDPR, ISO 28000, 27001, 27002, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, HIPAA FIPS 199, and NIS SP 800-53 requirements -- Over 400 unique tasks divided into 11 areas of audit focus which are the divided into 38 separate task groupings
- Electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including: Blog Policy Compliance, BYOD Access and Use, Company Asset Employee Control Log, Email - Employee Acknowledgment, Employee Termination Checklist, FIPS 199 Assessment Electronic Form, Internet Access Request, Internet Use Approval, Internet & Electronic Communication - Employee Acknowledgment, Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement, Employee Security Acknowledgment Release, Preliminary Security Audit Checklist, Risk Assessment, Security Access Application, Security Audit Report, Security Violation Reporting, Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement, Server Registration, and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- eReader version of the Security Manual Template
Security Manual Template - Premium Edition
- Security Team Job Descriptions MS Word Format
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); Chief Security Officer (CSO); VP Strategy and Architecture; Data Protection Officer (DPO); Director e-Commerce; Database Administrator; Data Security Administrator; Manager Data Security; Manager Facilities and Equipment; Manager Network and Computing Services; Manager Network Services; Manager Training and Documentation; Manager Voice and Data Communication; Manager Wireless Systems; Identity Management Protection Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst; System Administrator - Linux, System Administrator - Unix; and System Administrator - Windows
Security Manual Template - Gold Edition
- IT Job Descriptions MS Word Format - Updated to meet all mandated security requirements
- 312 Job Descriptions from the Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide in MS Word Format including all of the job descriptions in the Premium Edition. Each job description is at least 2 pages long and some of the more senior positions are up to 8 pages in length.
Security Management Job Descriptions Bundle
Includes all of the job descriptions that are required to meet all compliance requirement - including the EU's GDPR (Note: all of these job descriptions are included in the Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide}