Related Links - Janco Associates, Inc.
Related Links - Janco Associates, Inc. - Janco is a management consulting firm that focuses on Information Technology, and in particular on the strategic application of information technology to gain competitive business advantage.
The firm's consultants and partners bring tools and to the information technology function for a wide range of industries and enterprises of all sizes. Janco's clients include many premier corporations from around the world, including over 250 of the Fortune 500.
Other sites that contain IT Infrastructure information and data that are managed by Janco are:
- www.ejobdescription.com - Policies, procedures, job descriptions and other information related to the human resource aspects of the information technology function.
- www.it-toolkits.com - Policies, procedures, tools and other information which can help CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, and IT managers to more effectively manage the information technology function.
- blog.e-janco.com - Blog site
Specialized areas of Janco's practice include
- Electronic Books - Create network ready electronic books to eliminate paper. Improve accuracy, ease of use, and turnaround time. Reduce infrastructure costs and training.
- Outsourcing Reviews - Analyzing, planning, and managing the migration to services
- Information Systems Reporting - Developing and implementing methods to focus management's attention on critical data processing operational issues.
- Information Systems for Competitive Advantage - Assisting organizations in using computer systems and information delivery as tools to generate business and capture market share.
- Information Systems Planning and Development - Defining direction for the management of planning, developing, and implementing automated business systems that complement a firm's strategic needs.
- Internet and Intranet Web Site Design, Implementation and Management - Create Web sites for corporations and e-commerce.
- Data Network and Communication Planning - Developing architectures to support the use of decentralized data processing structures, including point-of-sale networks and multiple-site data entry and retrieval networks
- Competitive Compensation Analysis - Surveying the marketplace of compensation for data processing professionals, and assessing the alignment of compensation programs between competing organizations.