Articles for CIOs and IT Managers
Articles of interest to CIOs and IT Managers. If you care to publish your Information Technology article here (with back-links) please forward a copy to sending e-mail to: email@example.com
All of these articles are original materials showing CIOs and IT Managers how they can improve the IT function. These articles can be republished with attribution to Janco Associates and if on the web with a back link to this page. The focus of most articles is to IT governance / infrastructure and managing human recourses and the technical environment of Information Technology.
In addition to these articles, we maintain a blog. If you desire we do allow guest posts on our blog. The posts are all reviewed before they are activated. The blog is public and you are encouraged to subscribe to it. See Postings on our blog.
- Technology Trends 2019 and Beyond
- Blockchain Developer Related Salaries
- What is IT Infrastructure?
- Security and Privacy Compliance Governance
- Top 10 CIO Staffing Issues - 2018
- California Privacy Law
- IT Job Market Growth Steady
- Privacy does not exist on the Internet
- Project Manager Technology - Best Practices
- Women in Cybersecurity
- Top 10 Press Release Best Practices
- IT Security Pros command some of the highest salaries
- Top 10 Security Priorities in 2018
In 2017 Janco published the following articles with a strong emphasis on the DR/BC and security issues.
- IT Job Market Forecast for 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Device Security Best Practices
- How to dry out and clean up after Hurricane or Flood
- DR/BC Hurricane Harvey Lessons Learned
- Cost of Older Employees
- eBook versions of Security Template and IT Job Descriptions of Janco's flagship products are a big move towards a paperless infrastructure
- H-1B Visa Holders Paid Less than US Workers
- Telecom Workers Long Tenure is a Risk
- 10 steps to get a raise
- CIO Tenure impacts IT Staff Tenure
- Is there a Gender Gap in Roles and Compensation for Female IT Professionals
- Over 70% companies have been impacted by IT related fraud
- Mobility and Records Management Best Practices
- H-1B Visas and Compensation Analysis
- New Technology Security Threats
- Technology Resilience and Business Continuity
All of these articles are copyrighted the moment they are published on our site. At the same time we update the copyright each year for each article. An article written in 2015 will have an original copyright date of 2015. Each year after that the copyright is updated to that new year. We will publish original articles to blogs and web sites for a fee. Articles are all based on IT infrastructure or Human Resources. Each article will have a back link to our site for a page appropriate for the article that has been published. The original article will retain the copyright of Janco Associates. We do not publish duplicate content. In addition, our site utilizes canonical meta tags on any pages that could be viewed as duplicates by the major search engines.