Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Security,
Job Descriptions, and Infrastructure Tools
Tools for the CIO and IT Managers
This site contains the Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Continuity, IT Salary Survey, Job Descriptions, Infrastructure and other tools that the Chief Information Officer - CIO, Chief Technology Officer -CTO, Chief Security Officer - CSO, and Chief Financial Officer - CFO can use.
|LIMITED TIME OFFER 25% off on credit card orders use coupon code 25xtrZ|
Mobility Policy Bundle Updated
With the increase of mobile computing enterprises have a need to have a set of policies and procedures to govern the use of mobile devices. The lastest addition of the Mobility Policy bundle has been completely updated to meet the latest security and compliance requirements.
Mobile User Policies and Procedures just updated
- Mobility Policy Bundle - Complies with all mandated, ISO and EU requirements. Provided as individual MS Word and PDF files. The procedures come with electronic forms which are easily modifiable
2017 Internet and IT Position Description HandiGuide Released
There are now 281 IT Job Descriptions available that that have been updated to meet the latest compliance and new technology requirements. The HandiGuide can be acquired in MS WORD and / or PDF format. In addition we provide the option to get updates and free custom job descriptions.
The job descriptions that we have added are:
- Manager KPI Metrics
- Digital Brand Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Manager IoT
- Manager Green Initiatives
- Android Programmer
IT Infrastructure Architecture with 24 months of update service now available
Janco has just released its IT Infrastructure Architecture with the ability to get updates to all of its components for 24 months from the date of its purchase.
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity and Security Templates Released
The version of the the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity and Security Manual Templates are now available. Both of these World Class documents have been combined into a single package to provide your organization with the complete solution to business continuity and security compliance. They come with electronic forms that are easily modifiable to meet your specific unique requirements.
Both of these templates are the products of choice by 4,000 enterprises in over 100 counties. With the ongoing update service they are the must have winning solution you have been looking for.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
The Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template is a comprehensive tool and set of disaster and business continuity planning resources, including a detail disaster recovery business continuity work plan on how to proceed from evaluating risk factors to retrieving server data. Areas covered by the template are:
- Business and IT Impact analysis - risk assessment
- Electronic communications - records management and archiving
- HIPAA recovery regulations
- Data backup solutions
- Extended application recovery
- Disaster readiness testing
- Windows client and server recovery
- Crisis management
- Incident Communication Plan and Policy
- Meeting ISO 22301 and 27031 Disaster Planning Requirements
Besides all the great information included in the Disaster Planning e-book, a PDF version of our Disaster Recovery Planning Template and MS WORD version of the template provide a variety of unique, hands-on planning resources to help ensure your organization's disaster readiness as no other product on the market can. So do not delay—order Janco's Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template today!Included with the template are Electronic Forms which have been designed to lower the cost of maintenance of the plan. Electonic Forms that can be emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including:
- LAN Inventory,
- Location Contact Numbers,
- Off-Site Inventory,
- Personnel Locations,
- Plan Distribution,
- Remote Location Contact Information,
- Team Call List, and
- Vendor Contact Information.
10 Backup Best Practices White Paper Released
Janco has just released a white Paper that defining the 10 Backup Best Practices. It defines how to supplement a disaster recovery and business continuity back-up solution with the cloud. A copy of this key document is available to members of Janco's social network.
To join and get a copy of this white paper register here.
NEWS -- Policies and Procedure Bundle -- JUST UPDATED
The policies have just been updated to comply with all mandated requirements and include electronic forms that can be Emailed, filled out completely on the computer, routed and stored electronically -- a total solution.
We have just completed a major update of most of the individual polices and almost all of the electronic forms.
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (All of the policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file. Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable)
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- BYOD Policy Template (Includes electronic BYOD Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Google Glass Policy (Includes Google Glass Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy(Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Safety Progam
- Sensitive Information Policy(HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy(includes electronic form)
- Telecommuting Policy(includes 6 electronic forms to effectively manage work at home staff)
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information (includes electronic form)
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Internet Access Request
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet Use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance
- Security Access Application
To see a full list of the forms go to Infrastructure Electronic Forms.