The product(s) you purchased can be downloaded at
You will need your login name and password to download the files. Your logon name is the e-mail address that was used when the product was ordered. If you have forgotten your password you can request that it be e-mailed to you at your e-mail address.
We assume that the user knows how to download files, execute a self extracting zip program, and have licensed copies of WORD if the user purchases the WORD version of our products. For adobe the user can obtain a free reader from www.adobe.com.
All of our products have been created and tested using OFFICE 2007 and Adobe Professional 9.0. If the user has older versions of that software it is their responsiblity to get conversion software to use the products purchased.
Self Extracing ZIP
THE FILES THAT YOU DOWNLOAD ARE SELF EXTRACTING ZIP FILES. WHEN THE PRORGAM EXECUTES ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS ARE EXTRACTED TO C:/Janco.
The self-extracting zip file works on WINDOWS operating systems only. For other operating systems
- We can send you a “*.zip” that you use on the Mac or other OS – that requires that you have a program that can unzip the file in that OS. The reason that we have put the files in Windows self-extracting format is that way the user does not need to own a copy of the unzip program. In addition we can tell the user where the files are extracted to. NOTE: This option assumes that your mail server lets you receive .zip files as an attachment – many corporate mail servers BLOCK those attachments.
- We can send you “.docx” files the same note applies about the mail server or MS Outlook allowing those file types as attachments.
- You can provide us with a link to YOUR ftp site and we will upload the un-zipped files there. Because of PCI compliance requirements we cannot have FTP on any of our other servers.
If you have any problems please send an e-mail by clicking e-mail at: Contact e-janco.com.
Please read the instructions below before you contact us.
- You are allowed the ability to download the files five (5) times within 30 days of purchase. After that the system does not allow you to download it any more. If you need to get any additional downloads you will have to purchase our update service which will provide an un-limited number of downloads for typically twelve (12) months.
- When you do a download the files are placed in YOUR default download location unless you specified a different one. If you can not find the files on your local machine look at your receipt for the file name an use the search function to find the file you just downloaded (i.e. drp.exe)
- When you double click on the file that has been downloaded, all of the documents will be extracted to a directory on your C: Drive in a sub-directory called Janco (i.e. C:/Janco/Disaster Recovery).
Location of Files Downloaded
Windows 7 - If you have not changed your default download location.