Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy
The Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy defines everything that is needed for the data and/or application of a function, department, or area to be outsourced or file shared via the cloud.
The policy template is ready to use and is easily modified to meet the unique requirements of your company.
The policy comes as a Microsoft Word document that can be customized as needed.
The template has been updated to include an ISO audit program definition and electronic form. The policy template includes:
- Outsourcing Management Standard
- Service Level Agreement
- Cloud Based File Sharing
- Outsourcing Policy
- Policy Statement
- Approval Standard
- Base Case
Note: Look at the Practical Guide for Outsourcing over 110 page template for a more extensive process for outsourcing which includes a sample contract with a sample service level agreement
All of the policies that are provided here are contained within one or more of the templates that are on this site. These policies have been added as individual documents in WORD format for those clients who just need this particular policy. All policies are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
The policies have just been updated to comply with all mandated requirements and include electronic forms that can be Emailed, filled out completely on the computer, routed and stored electronically -- a total solution.
We have just completed a major update of most of the individual polices and almost all of the electronic forms.
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (All of the policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file. Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable)
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- BYOD Policy Template (Includes electronic BYOD Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Google Glass Policy (Includes Google Glass Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy(Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy(HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy(includes electronic form)
- Telecommuting Policy(includes 3 electronic forms to effectively manage work at home staff)
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information (includes electronic form)
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms
- Tools to create a good crisis communications response available
- Testing DRP before the big earthquake
- Cloud impacts disaster recovery plans
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity News
- 10TB disk drive will imact DR and BC Planning
- IT shops will pass the cloud tipping point in 2016
- Weather casued disasters are on an uptick
- Top 10 to make sure you are ready when a disaster strikes