Order 24 Months of Updates for Selected Products
Order 24 Months of Updates to Selected Products - Once you have purchased* one of the products that is listed below you can continue to get updates by purchasing our update service.
- Free Upgrades: automatically receive free upgrades.
- Convenient Website Downloads: immediately download new versions as soon as they are released.
- Cost Savings: save up to 50% over the cost of buying an upgrade.
- Easy Budget Management: no additional costs need to be budgeted for - your upgrade is covered under your 2-Year Update Agreement.
- Efficiency: have the latest and greatest versions of the Janco Templates, which always includes the newest features and enhancements.
IF YOU ORDER AN UPDATE AND HAVE NOT PURCHASED THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT, WE WILL BILL YOU FOR THE BASE PRODUCT AS WELL AS THE UPDATE.
Products with the option for 24 months of update service include the following:
- SUB-016-24 - IT Salary Survey Semi-Annual (January and July)
- SUB-001-24 - Disaster Recovery Plan (Business Continuity) Template
- SUB-003a-24 - Security Manual Template
- SUB-005-24 - Internet and IT Position Descriptions (Individual WORD file for each job description)
- SUB-065-24 - Internet & IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide (PDF) and Word Files for each job description
- SUB-090-24 - Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- SUB-095-24 - Infrastructure Policies Premium - Includes all electronic forms
- SUB-099-24 - IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template - Includes Strategy Template, all IT Infrastructure Policies, and all electronic forms
- SUB-100-24 - IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template - Platinum Edition - Includes Strategy template, all IT Infrastructure Policies, all electronic forms, and all of the Internet and IT Position Job Descriptions as individual word files
If you do not see a particular product on the list send us an e-mail and we should be able to respond to you quickly. Send the e-mail to the Janco Update Department .
* Janco reserves to right to validate that the customer has purchased a copy of the product in question by reviewing its order history file. If the customer has purchased the product from one of its suppliers, Janco may require the customer to provide additional information