Mid-Year 2017 IT Salary Survey Released
Major findings include:
- Compensation for IT executives fared better in large companies than mid-sized companies.
- Greatest increases have been at the middle manager levels in mid-sized companies with an increase of 6.65%.
- Middle management positions in IT organizations of SMB's had the greatest demand for new hires.
- Median CIO tenure has risen to 4 years and 6 months.
- Positions in highest demand are associated with security, training, large data center management, big data, distributed/mobile system project management, quality control, BYOD implementation, capacity planning and service level improvement.
- Onshore outsourcing and H-1B visa jobs have peaked.
IT Hiring Kit
The must-have toolkit for organizations and managers who are looking to build a quality IT function. Building an excellent IT staff your company requires offering the right jobs at the right salary levels. Only the IT Hiring Resource Kit provides the industry-standard job descriptions and up-to-date salary data you need to recruit top talent as effectively and efficiently as possible.