- Security Manual Updated with BYOD electronic form
- BYOD Policy Released
- IT Infrastructure Management Policy -- Premium Edition has 27 Electronic Forms
BYOD Access and Use Agreement Electronic Form added and Risk and Vulnerability Assessment updated to include personal devices
Securing a typical business network and IT infrastructure demands an end-to-end approach and a firm grasp of vulnerabilities and associated protective measures. While such knowledge cannot stop all attempts at network incursion or system attack, it can empower IT professionals to eliminate certain general problems, greatly reduce potential damages, and quickly detect breaches. With the ever-increasing number and complexity of attacks, vigilant approaches to security in both large and small enterprises are a must.
Janco's Security Manual for the Internet and Information Technology is over 240 pages in length. All versions of the Security Manual template include both the Business & IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat & Vulnerability Assessment Tool (both were redesigned to address Sarbanes Oxley compliance). In addition, the Security Manual Template PREMIUM Edition contains 16 detail job descriptions that apply specifically to security and Sarbanes Oxley, ISO security domains, ISO 27000 (ISO27001 and ISO27002), PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and CobiT.
BYOD Policy Released
- Personal devices are being blocked - your company is losing productivity associated with an employee making use of a mobile device or your company is paying for each employees access device..
- Personal devices are already accessing your corporate network, with or without your knowledge, and you are not doing anything to ensure that this is being done securely and is not in compliance with manadated federal, state, local, and industry requirements.
Janco, in concert with a number of world class enterprises had created a policy address these issues and provides solutions for the following questions:
- What are the legal implication - What is the impact of the Stored Communication Act - Record Retention and Destruction?
- What happens to the data and audit trail when an employee leaves the company?
- What about lost or stolen devices?
- How is a device configured to receive and transmit corporate data?
- What kind of passwords are acceptable to use?
- What kind of encryption standards are acceptable?
- What types of devices are allowed and what types are not?
- What about jail broken, rooted or compromised devices?
IT Infrastructure Management Policy -- Premium Edition has 27 Electronic Forms
No Reason to Re-Invent - All the Heavy Lifting has already been done
Structure and rules drive successful IT organizations. Janco has developed a number of forms as its consultants help world class IT organizations to implement best practices as defined by its templates. Even if you do not think you need the templates you still can get a lot a value from the design and implementation of its forms.
Gain control over your IT realm! Download a collection of over Janco's IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.
With these forms you can spruce up your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans as well as improve the processes that are in place to maintain security and minimize risks of all types.