70% companies have been impacted by IT related fraud
Most common fraud is from information theft followed by compliance breaches and IP theft
70% companies have been impacted by IT related fraud - IT related fraud is now the most common security threat that companies of all types and sizes face. IT professionals not only need to be concerned with protection of sensitive information but the exposure they place their enterprises in the new mobile computing environment. With the greater dependence by corporation on open INTERNET based systems there has been a notable increase in fraud and theft.
Janco in its monthly interviews of CIOs found that one in three organizations has experienced some type of fraud associated with their systems.
The results of this analysis agree with what is reported in the media on almost a daily basis. We have found that over seventy percent of survey respondents polled said their companies experienced fraud in the previous 12 months, compared to 61 percent for the prior 12-month period, which surveyed 827 senior executives, 62 percent of them at the C-suite level. The fraud they found went beyond IT systems.
Data Security and Protection are a priority and this template is a must have tool for every CIO and IT department. Over 3,000 enterprise worldwide have acquired this tool and it is viewed by many as the Industry Standard for Security Management and Security Compliance.
Security Manual Template purchase options
Security Manual Template - Standard Edition
- Business and IT Impact Questionnaire
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
- Security Management Checklist
- Full Detail Policies for
- Blog and Personal Website Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Physical and Virtural File Server Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- HIPAA Audit Program
- GDPR Compliance Checklist to meet EU Requirements
- California Consumer Privacy Act requirements definition
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 Checklist
- Security Audit Program- fully editable -- Comes in MS EXCEL and PDF formats -- Meets GDPR, ISO 28000, 27001, 27002, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, HIPAA FIPS 199, and NIS SP 800-53 requirements -- Over 400 unique tasks divided into 11 areas of audit focus which are the divided into 38 separate task groupings
- Electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including: Blog Policy Compliance, BYOD Access and Use, Company Asset Employee Control Log, Email - Employee Acknowledgment, Employee Termination Checklist, FIPS 199 Assessment Electronic Form, Internet Access Request, Internet Use Approval, Internet & Electronic Communication - Employee Acknowledgment, Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement, Employee Security Acknowledgement Release, Preliminary Security Audit Checklist, Risk Assessment, Security Access Application, Security Audit Report, Security Violation Reporting, Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement, Server Registration, and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- eReader version of the Security Manual Template
Security Manual Template - Premium Edition
- Security Team Job Descriptions MS Word Format
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); Chief Security Officer (CSO); VP Strategy and Architecture; Data Protection Officer (DPO); Director e-Commerce; Database Administrator; Data Security Administrator; Manager Data Security; Manager Facilities and Equipment; Manager Network and Computing Services; Manager Network Services; Manager Training and Documentation; Manager Voice and Data Communication; Manager Wireless Systems; Identity Management Protection Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst; System Administrator - Linix, System Administrator - Unix; and System Administrator - Windows
Security Manual Template - Gold Edition
- IT Job Descriptions MS Word Format - Updated to meet all mandated security requirements
- 288 Job Descriptions from the Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide in MS Word Format including all of the job descriptions in the Premium Edition. Each job description is at least 2 pages long and some of the more senior positions are up to 8 pages in length.