IT Infrastructure Forms
Structure and rules drive successful IT organizations. Janco has developed a number of forms as its consultants help world class IT organizations to implement best practices as defined by its templates. Even if you do not think you need the templates you still can get a lot a value from the design and implementation of its forms.
Why use electronic forms?
By allowing the exchange of information more quickly, easily, and dependably than ever before,
the Internet and mobile devices have forever changed the way things are done. That revolution has made paper documents part of the past.
People no longer need to spend time or money printing, faxing, physically delivering and storing paper documents, when you can accomplish better results in just a few minutes with an electronic document? In fact, today’s electronic alternatives are not just analogous to, but clearly superior to, their paper equivalents. Indeed, the options offered by new technologies not only provide greater security than traditional forms, but facilitate authenticated transactions in better ways than paper permits.
Electronic documents and forms improve productivity and also substantially improve control, security, and verifiability beyond anything previously possible.
With these forms you can spruce up your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans as well as improve the processes that are in place to maintain security and minimize risks of all types.
- Background Check Authorization
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Change and Patch Management Log (Excel)
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Disaster Recovery – Business Continuity Forms
- LAN Node Inventory, Location Contact Numbers, Off-Site Inventory, Personnel Location, Plan Distribution, Remote Location Contact Information, Team Call List, and Vendor List
- Email – Employee Acknowledgment
- Employee Termination Checklist
- Enterprise Owned Equipment
- FISP 199 Assessment
- Google Glass Use Agreement
- Incident Communication Contacts
- Internet & Electronic Communication Employee Acknowledgment
- Internet Access Request
- Internet Use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Agreement
- New Employee Security Acknowledgment and Release
- Preliminary Security Audit Checklist
- Record Retention and Destruction Forms
- Personnel Records, Administrative Records, Facility Records, Financial Records, Sales Records, Computer and Information Security Records, Computer Operations and Technical Support, Data Administration, General Systems and Application Development' Network and Communication Services, User and Office Automation Support, and Safety Records
- Safety Checklist - Alternative Work Location
- Safety Program Forms
- Area Safety Inspection, Employee Job Hazard Analysis, First Report of Injury, Inspection Checklist – Alternative Locations, Inspection Checklist – Office Locations, New Employee Safety Checklist, Safety Program Contact List, and Training Record
- Security Access Application
- Security Audit Report
- Security Violation
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
- Server Registration
- Social Networking Policy Compliance Agreement
- Telecommuting Work Agreement
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Risk Assessment Matrix (Excel and Word)
- Threat and Vulnerability Inventory (PDF - Adobe FormCentral)
- Wearable Device Access and Use Agreement
Records Retention and Disposition Schedule Forms
- Personnel Records
- Administrative Records
- Facility Records
- Financial Records
- Sales Records
- Computer and Information Security Records
- Computer Operations and Technical Support
- Data Administration
- General Systems and Application Development
- Network and Communication Services
- User and Office Automation Support
- Safety Records
All of these forms are contained within the Records Management Policy Template.
Safety Program Forms
- Area Safety Inspection
- Employee Job Hazard Analysis
- First Report of Injury
- Inspection Checklist – Alternative Locations
- Inspection Checklist – Office Locations
- New Employee Safety Checklist
- Safety Program Contact List
- Training Record
All of these forms are contained within the Safety Program Template and the DR/BC Template.
The best way to get these tools is by getting the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy bundle.
The policies have just been updated to comply with all mandated requirements and include electronic forms that can be Emailed, filled out completely on the computer, routed and stored electronically -- a total solution.
We have just completed a major update of most of the individual polices and almost all of the electronic forms.
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (All of the policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file. Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable)
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- BYOD Policy Template (Includes electronic BYOD Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Google Glass Policy (Includes Google Glass Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy(Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy(HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy(includes electronic form)
- Telecommuting Policy(includes 3 electronic forms to effectively manage work at home staff)
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information (includes electronic form)
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms