Newsletters Published by Janco Associates, Inc.
Current with links to prior years
Newsletters Published by Janco Associates, Inc. - Janco publishes newsletters which are distributed to it subscribers electronically. If you would like to be included as a subscriber, just click on the link in the right column and you will be automatically added to our list and can opt-out ant any time.
All of these newsletters are original material and remain the property of Janco Associates.
This is an index of Newsletters that Janco emailed in 2018 and include small presentations of recent product releases. Each of the articles contain links to the full product discussion.
This is an index of Newsletters that Janco emailed in 2017 about all of the product releases that were made in that year.
- 2018 Version of the Job Description HandiGuide Released
- Sensitive and Confidential Information policy update released
- Blog policy ready to implement
- DR template addresses lessons learned from hurricanes and fires
- Technology Acqusition Policy added to CIO Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- Hurricanes show weakness in IT Infrastructure
- Personal references are not used to verify resume data
- Hard to Hire IT Pros
- Lessons Learned from Hurricane Harvey
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle updated and available as MS Word, PDF, and ePub
- CIO Salaries Lag
- Mid-Year 2017 IT Salary Survey Released
- Protection from Global Cyber-Attack
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Update Released
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter key to success of CIO
- Gender gap in IT
- Security Manual Template - 2017 update
- Need to update IT Job Descriptions
- Mobility Policy Bundle completely revamped
- Social Networking Policy updated
- BYOD Policy updated
- Electronic forms updated
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template Version 8.4 Released
- 2017 Internet and IT Positions Description Released
Nor does the firm re-sell or re-distribute any personal information. All of these newsletters when sent out have an opt out feature. Individuals who opt-out will no longer recieve any e-mail from the firm.