IT Job Descriptions
Internet and Information Technology
Position Descriptions HandiGuide®
IT Job Descriptions come as separate WORD File
HandiGuide® - The Information Technology HR Resource - PDF
Full Suite of tools to help manage the HR processes -- includes 273 Position Descriptions, Job Progression Matrix, Organization Charts, and Employee Termination Electronic checklist form
The Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide® was completed in and is over 750 pages; which includes sample organization charts, a job progression matrix, and 273 Internet and IT job descriptions. The book addresses all mandated requirements, including the ADA, and is in an easy to use format. If you have ordered this in the past look at the version history to see the changes we have made and consider ordering the update service..
All of our products are distributed electronically in industry standard formats of PDF and MS WORD.
HandiGuide & IT Job Descriptions - PDF format
The Internet and IT Job Descriptions comes in PDF format The PDF book is over 750 pages in length and contains 273 Job Descriptions in addition to a Job Progression Matrix Template, Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form), Job Evaluation Questionnaire, and Position Description Questionnaire.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO and CTO to Wireless and Metrics Mangers. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of . PDF file can be printed and viewed only.
IT Job Descriptions - MS WORD format
273 Internet and IT Job Descriptions as individual files in MS WORD format. Long file names have been used to make customization easier.
Easy job description is between two (2) to six (6) pages in length and has been created utilizing CSS style sheets. As such they are "out of the box" ready to use with little or no modification other than organization specific customization.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO, and CTO to Wireless and Metrics Mangers. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of .
HandiGuide & IT Job Descriptions - pdf & MS WORD formats
The Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide comes in PDF format and job descriptions as separate MS WORD files. The PDF book is over 750 pages in length and contains 273 Job Descriptions in addition to a Job Progression Matrix Template, Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form), Job Evaluation Questionnaire, and Position Description Questionnaire. There is one word file for each job description (MS WORD format). Long file names have been used to make customization easier.
The Handiguide and job descriptions meet all mandated requirements and are all focused on achieving best practices followed by successful IT organizations in world class enterprises from around the world.
This offering includes job descriptions for CIO, CSO, CTO, Wireless Managers, and Metrics Mangers to mention a few. All of the positions in the book have been created and updated to reflect the technology world of .
HandiGuide, all Position Descriptions, and 24 months of Updates
The complete set of all position descriptions, HandiGuide, custom position descriptions, and 24 months of update service. With this purchase you get:
- Internet and Information Technology Position Descriptions distributed electronically as a PDF
- 273 Position descriptions in MS WORD format
- 24 months of update service for both the PDF document and the individual IT Job Descriptions
- 5 CUSTOM job descriptions - you will need to complete the Position Description Questionnaire provided as an electronic form and then submit them to Janco electronically at any time during the update period.
Update Service & Custom Position Job Descriptions
This service provides you with updates to each of the products listed below for a period of 12 to 24 months from the date of the purchase of the service. In addition, you may be entitled to some custom job descriptions based on the product ordered. To qualify you have to complete the Position Description Questionnaire (which we will provide to you via email upon your request). It typically will take 5 working days to provide you with the completed job description.
Also included with the HandiGuide are tools to help you expand, evaluate and define your enterprise's Human Resource requirements. Those tools include:
- Job Evaluation Questionnaire
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Job Progression Matrix (Job Family Classifications)
- Sexual Harassment and other key employment issues
- Best Practices for resume screening
- Best Practices for phone screening
- Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form)
The 273 positions include all of the functions within the IT group. The Job Descriptions have been updated to be compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, and the ITIL standards. The job descriptions are all structured to focus on "Best Practices" as defined by the IT Productivity Center to meet the requirements of World Class Enterprises. They are ready to use and easily modified to meet your enterprise's unique requirements.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Mobility Officer (CMO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Data Security
- Manager Green Initiatives
- Manager IoT
- Android Programmer
- Data Scientist
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Internet/Intranet Administrator
- Manager Metrics
- Metrics Measurement Analyst
- Manager Wireless Systems
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Object Programmer
- UNIX System Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
- Product Search - Just enter the title you want in the search box (i.e. Programmer) and the order page for all of the job descriptions with that word will be displayed making it easy for you to select the right one.
Each of the executive and management level positions have descriptions which are 4 to 8 pages long. All of the others are 2 to 4 pages long. They all come as individual MS Word files with long file names and are easily edited.
The positions include all of the functions within the IT group. Click on the each group below to see a pop up window with the list of jobs included.
You can purchase this book as a PDF Book, Word Book or as individual word files for each Job Description (in Word .docx format) which makes for easier modification. We have also combined the both book formats with the individual word files for each job descriptions to give you the best of both worlds.