IT Service Management (ITSM) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
ITIL Compliant -- Policy Template
Change Control - Help Desk - Service Requests Blog - Personal Web Site - Sensitive Information
When a system defect or workplace disruption hits, you need to act fast to ensure the enterprise can continue to function, your employees and associates are informed and productivity is maintained . And where better to designate the first responder than your service - help desk with a focus on IT Service Management (ITSM).
IT Service Management (ITSM) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) have gained great acceptance as the change management discipline has grown over the last several years. The percentage of participants using a structured approach to manage change has grown from 55% to 75%. The reasons ITSM, SOA, and change management have become so important to organizations in recent years are:
- More and frequent changes - Change is occurring at an incredible pace in organizations today. The sheer quantity of changes is increasing, and changes are happening more frequently and faster than ever before. With such large amounts of change happening, organizations need a better and more structured way to manage the individuals in the organization impacted by all of these changes.
- Dynamics of the business environment - With the rapid change in the economic climate, CIOs and their IT organizations are now required to do more with less. Change management and change control is one-step that insures that changes are implemented correctly.
- Value system of empowerment - Over the last few years, value systems have shifted in many organizations. Old values of control and predictability have been replaced by new values to push decision-making, authority and responsibility down into the organization. While this shift has delivered many benefits, it has also made top-down changes more difficult and increased the resistance they face. Organizations with empowered work forces need to manage the human side of change more effectively than they did in the very hierarchical structure of the past.
- Competitive advantage - Many sources of competitive advantage have eroded as information moves more quickly and across the globe in seconds. In upcoming years, speed and agility will be a central differentiation in the market place. In addition, organizations that do not use change management cannot build their internal competency too quickly and effectively implement change. Strong change management competencies within an organization are a key source of competitive advantage in coming years.
The positive implications of change control management are:
- CIOs and enterprise executives demonstrate their own and the organization's commitment to manage all of the process in around solutions being implemented.
- Employees gain a solid understanding of why a change is being implemented.
- Everyone engages in the solution being implemented.
- Training is used to build knowledge in the implication of the change being implemented.
- Resistance is identified and dealt with early in the process.
- Communications are segmented and customized for each audience, answering the questions that they care about.
- Momentum is built throughout different areas and levels within the enterprise.
- Changes are less painful to the organization and to the employees.
- A coalition of support among senior leaders and managers creates momentum throughout the organization.
- Probability of meeting project objectives is increased.
- The enterprise builds a history of successful change.
- Service Requests Policy
- Service Request Standard
- Help Desk Policy
- Help Desk Standards
- Help Desk Procedures
- Help Desk Service Level Agreement
- Change Control Standard
- Change Control Quality Assurance Standard
- Change Control Management Workbook
- Documentation Standard
- Application Version Control Standard
- Version Control Standard
- Internet Policy
- e-Mail Policy
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Blog & Personal Web Site Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting
- Sensitive Information Policy
In addition, the ITSM template includes the Business and IT Impact Questionnaire, a Change Control Request Form and an Internet Use Approval Form. It conforms with ITIL.
The template can be purchased by itself or with supporting job descriptions. We do provide an update service for the template as it is modified. You can see a full table of contents and some sample pages by clicking on the link below.
IT Service Management Template come is four versions
IT Service Management - Service Oriented Architecture - Standard Edition
ITSM - SOA contains standards, policies and procedures, metrics and service level agreement for the help desk, change control, service requests, blog / personal web site, and travel and off-site meetings. It also contains a Change Request Form, Business and IT Impact Questionnaire, and an Internet Use Approval Form. It is ITIL compliant.
- Includes 5 policies - Blog and Personal Web Site Policy;
BYOD Policy; Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy; Sensitive Information Policy; and
Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Induces 7 ready to use electronic forms: Blog Compliance Agreement; BYOD Access and Use Agreement; Email employee Agreement; Internet Access Request; Internet and Electronic Communications; Internet Use Approval; and Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
NOTE: is available with optional 12 or 24 months of update service to the document and all of it components.
IT Service Management - Service Oriented Architecture - Silver Edition
- ITSM - SOA
- IT Service Management full multi-page job descriptions in MS WORD .docx and PDF formats: Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Manager Change Control, Manager Customer Service Center, Manager Help Desk Support, Manager Metrics, Manager Quality Control, Manager Service Level Reporting, Manager User Support, Capacity Planning Supervisor, Change Control Analyst, Change Control Supervisor, Help Desk Analyst, Metrics Measurement Analyst, Quality Measurement Analyst
IT Service Management - Service Oriented Architecture - Gold Edition
- ITSM - SOA
- Over 270 multi-page job descriptions in MS WORD .docx format. These multi-page job description include all of the job description in the Silver Edition, all come as individual files using long file names and are easily modified.
IT Service Management -Service Oriented Architecture - Platinum Edition
- ITSM - SOA
- Over 270 multi-page job descriptions
- Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide - Over 600 pages in PDF format. PLUS up to 5 custom job descriptions when Job Content forms are provided to us within 30 days of purchase.