CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle Productivity Defined
Policies meet all mandated security and reporting requirements
Park City UT, - Today Janco released Version 3.1 of its IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template. The bundle contains nine separate policies that are necessary to meet mandated requirement. The CEO of Janco Associates, Inc. , Victor Janulaitis said, "With the new compliance requirements and the explosion of technology into every facet of the day-to-day business environment there is a need to define an effective infrastructure to support operating environment; have a strategy for the deployment and technology; and clearly define responsibilities and accountabilities for the use and application of technology. " He added, "The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle fills that need. "
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy;
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy;
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy;
- Outsourcing Policy;
- Record Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy;
- Sensitive Information Policy;
- Service Level Agreement Policy;
- Telecommuting Policy; and, Travel, Laptop, PDA; and
- Off-Site Meeting Policy
Defining Your Optimal IT Infrastructure is a critical task that can no longer wait with all of the changes mandated by PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, changing economic environment, and changes to enterprise operating environments.
The policies help enterprises:
- Understand and explain what infrastructure is, enabling enterprises, their constituents, and the executive team to manage the enterprise's technology environment more effectively;
- Analyze the current state their enterprise's infrastructure so they know where it works well and where to focus improvement efforts;
- Justify infrastructure spending, using the template's comprehensive definitions and ready to use examples to link IT infrastructure and the enterprise's bottom line; and,
- Prioritize enterprise resources with a prescriptive toolset that lets enterprises focus their efforts in a cost effective manner.
These policies work in concert with Janco's other popular tools: the Disaster Recovery Plan / Business Continuity Template; the Security Manual Template; the IT Service Management Template; and the Internet and IT Position Description HandiGuide.
The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle is available as an electronic download. To order the policy bundle and to learn more about other Janco's publications and products.