Security Digest CIO and CSO Compliance
- Cybersecurity IT Pros are in short supply IT Pros who can handle cybersecurity are in short supply Cybersecurity specialist are not being trained by our educational system and this shows with high. . .
- Top 10 Data Security Risks for Cloud Storage There is tremendous anxiety about security risks in the cloud. CIOs and CSOs worry whether they can trust their users (both internal and external to. . .
- Many CIOs have not addressed cloud security issues Less than 50% of all organizations have policies in place that for vetting cloud computing applications for possible security risks before deploying them. The number. . .
- ERP Job Descriptions ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning Job Description Bundle Released Janco has just released 15 Enterprise Resource Planning Job Descriptions in its ERP Job Description Bundle. . . .
- 10 Certifications for Cloud Professionals 10 Certifications for Cloud Professionals Hear are 10 certifications for Cloud professionals. Some are hardware and software specific and others are independent of hardware and. . .
How to Implement World Class Security
A serious data breach brings monetary damage in its many forms: business disruption, bad publicity, stiff ones for noncompliance, and undermined customer confidence. But most damaging of all is the trouble that it creates when it comes to signing up new customers. A tarnished reputation is a big objection for sales and business development to overcome. That's why data security in general and database security in particular are a crucial part of any company's overall corporate health.
The Security Manual Template has the latest electronic forms for Risk and Threat Assessment. With these forms in place you will easily be able to conduct an assessment of your enterprise's exposures and then implement world class solutions to mitigate the risks.
Download This Complete and Customizable Security Framework
Each component of this kit comes in editable Microsoft Office templates, is customizable to the specific needs of your business and contains clear instructions and examples. The tools and guides in this package follow the following four steps:
- Step 1. Conduct Business Impact Analysis
- Step 2. Assess Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Step 3: Customize Your Security Manual Template
- Step 4: Enforce Security Policies and Procedures
The forms included are:
- Application & File Server Inventory
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Employee Termination Procedures and Checklist
- FIPS 199 Assessment
- Internet Access Request Form
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- New Employee Security Acknowledgment and Release
- Outsourcing and Cloud Security Compliance Agreement
- Outsourcing Security Compliance Agreement
- Preliminary Security Audit Checklist
- Privacy Compliance Policy Acceptance Agreement
- Risk Assessment (pdf & docx)
- Security Access Application
- Security Audit Report
- Security Violation Procedures
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
- Server Registration
- Social networking Policy Compliance Agreement
- Telecommuting Work Agreement
- Text Messaging Sensitive Information Agreement
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Inventory
The Security Manual Template provides all the essential elements of a complete security manual. Detailed language addressing more than a dozen security topics is included in this 240-page Microsoft Word document, which you can modify as you see fit to meet your business requirements. The template includes sections on critical topics such as:
Staff Member Roles
Data & Software Security