Disaster Recovery Planning Template a Business Continuity Must Have
Disaster Recovery Planning Tool Kit - GDPR, CCPA, ISO 27000, SOX, PCI-DSS & HIPAA Compliant
The Standard for Disaster Planning and Continuity Planning - Business Impact Analysis heart of process
Over 3,000 Companies World Wide have chosen this DRP/BCP Template - comes in MS Word, ePub (eReaders), and PDF formats.
In most organizations, Disaster Recovery Planning is the quintessential complex, unfamiliar task. Disasters happen so rarely that recovery operations are the opposite of routine. What's more, the myriad interconnected data, application and other resources that must be recovered after a disaster make recovery an exceptionally difficult and error-prone effort. Even if you have never built a Disaster Recovery plan before, you can achieve great results. Just follow the DR Template that Janco has created and you will have a functioning plan before you know it.
All Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Planning efforts need to encompass how employees will communicate, where they will go and how they will keep doing their jobs. The details can vary greatly, depending on the size and scope of a company and the way it does business. For some businesses, issues such as supply chain logistics are most crucial and are the focus on the plan. For others, information technology may play a more pivotal role, and the Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Plan may have more of a focus on systems recovery.
Available for Immediate download
Once you order is processed, you will be send download instructions. You will be able to access the template and all of its components right away.
Sample BIA Form
The BIA is an integral part of the DR/BC Template, the Security Manual Template, the Compliance Management Tool Kit, and several other IT Infrastructure product bundles.
Below is a sample of a page (one of two) of the Application File Server BIA questionnaire. This is one example of the dozen questionnaires included with the BIA and DR/BC template.
Disaster Recovery Planning Template - Must Have Tool
The Disaster Recovery Plan Template (DRP) is that tool which can be used by any sized enterprise. The template and supporting material have been updated to be GDPR, CCPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliant. The template comes as a Word document, a static fully indexed PDF document, and as an electronic book in .epub format.
The Disaster Planning Template is over 200 pages and includes everything needed to customize the Disaster Recovery Plan to fit your specific requirement. The electronic document includes proven written text and examples for the following major sections of a disaster recovery plan:
- Plan Introduction
- Business Impact Analysis - including a sample impact matrix
- DRP Organization Responsibilities pre and post disaster - DRP / BCP checklist
- Backup Strategy for Data Centers, Departmental File Servers, Wireless Network servers, Data at Outsourced Sites, Desktops (In office and "at home"), Laptops and PDA's.
- Recovery Strategy including approach, escalation plan process and decision points.
- Disaster Recovery Procedures in a check list format
- Plan Administration Process
- Technical Appendix including definition of necessary phone numbers and contact points
- Job Descriptions
- Disaster Recovery Planning Manager
- Manager Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity Planning
- Pandemic Coordinator
- Work Plan to modify and implement the template. Included is a list of deliverables for each task. (Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Assessment)
- Disaster Recovery Planning Manager Responsibilities
- Distribution of the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Maintenance of the Business Impact Analysis
- Training of the Disaster Recovery Team
- Testing of the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Evaluation of the Disaster Recovery Plan Tests
- Maintenance of the Disaster Recovery Plan
Click on the link below to get the Disaster Planning and Business Continuity Planning Template full table of contents and selected sample pages now and make it part of your Disaster Recovery Planning toolkit. Order the template with no risk with our full refund policy.