ITSM - SOA now includes 5 policies and 7 ready to use electronic forms - ISO and ITIL compliant
IT Service Management for Service Oriented Architecture Update Released - Janco Associates has just updated its IT Service Management (ITSM) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) (https://www.e-janco.com/ITSM.htm). This template is ITIL compliant and presents service management standards, provides a formal service request policy with standards, and a help desk policy with standards and procedures including a help desk service level agreement (SLA). This is everything necessary to implement and manage a world class change control and version control process which is ITIL compliant.
The CEO of Janco, Victor Janulaitis said, "Our clients who have had a chance to review this new template are looking forward to this latest update. They are also extremely pleased with the new format that we have implemented. It includes separate files for the policies, electronic forms and the Business IT Analysis Impact Questionnaire (BIA). " He added, "There is an option to not only acquire the template and its associated supporting materials but also to obtain 12 or 24 months of update service. "
The CEO also said, "This template comes with a core document with can easily be customized to an organization's unique needs and with independent policies, questionnaires, and electronic forms. "
The ITSM - SOA version 6.0 includes the Business and IT Impact Analysis questionnaire and 5 complete policies:
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy;
- BYOD Policy;
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy;
- Sensitive Information Policy; and
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy.
In addition, it includes 7 ready to use electronic forms:
- Blog Compliance Agreement;
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement;
- Email Employee Agreement;
- Internet Access Request;
- Internet and Electronic Communications;
- Internet Use Approval; and
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement.
The CEO added, "Each of the IT policies in this offering is integral to the implementation and operation of effective and efficient infrastructure in the ever changing technologically based business environment. " In addition, he said, "In the last several months most of the procedures and all of the electronic forms have been updated in Janco's continuing efforts to see that all of it offerings are current and meet all mandated compliance and security requirements. "
The price of ITSM-SOA template is based on the core document and whether the user selects 12 or 24 months of update service:
- Standard - ITSM-SOA core document, 5 full policies, IT Business Impact Questionnaire, and 7 ready to use electronic forms;
- Silver - ITSM-SOA Standard plus 14 supporting job descriptions;
- Gold - ITSM-SOA Silver plus over 270 supporting and IT job descriptions ; and
- Platinum - ITSM-SOA Gold plus security audit program, Internet and IT Job Description Handiguide - PDF.
More information on this bundle, including a table of contents, and other related offerings can be found at:
- IT Service Management - SOA - https://www.e-janco.com/ITSM.htm
- Supporting Job Descriptions - https://www.e-janco.com/jobdescriptions.html
- Security Audit Program - https://www.e-janco.com/SecurityAudit.html
All of Janco's products are delivered electronically in formats that are easily customizable by the user. Janulaitis said, "We have clients in over 100 countries that rely on our leading edge products. We will continue to be on the forefront of infrastructure management as that is the strength of Janco. "
Janco is an international consulting firm that follows issues that concern CIOs and CFOs and publishes a series of IT and business infrastructure HandiGuides® and Templates including a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Template, Security Template and IT Salary Survey.