Electronic Forms Added to Security Policies and Procedures Template
Janco Associates has just released version 9.1 of its popular Security Manual Template. Included with this update are fourteen electronic forms which are needed by any organization that wants to manage its security policies and procedures
Janco Associates has just released version 9.1 of its popular Security Manual Template. Included with this update are fourteen electronic forms which are needed by any organization that wants to manage its security policies and procedures. The CEO of Janco Victor Janulaitis said, “We have found that it is much easier and less costly to use electronic forms which can be Emailed, filled out on a computer or tablet, and filed electronically than using traditional paper forms. “ In addition, “This also paves the way to a very green solution which utilizes technology to reduce the overhead in managing the security requirements of enterprises of all sizes. ” He added, “With the ever increasing mandated compliance requirements we have updated this template four times in the last twelve months. We continue to update all of our products to meet both management requests and mandated requirements. ”
The CEO also stated, “Over 3,000 enterprises in over 90 countries have chosen this tool as their solution to common requirement. It is viewed by many as the industry standard for Disaster and Contingency Planning. ”
Version 9.1 of the Security Manual Template has been updated to comply with the soon to be required ISO 22301 standard in addition to the inclusion of the fourteen electronic forms. Each of the forms comes as separate word (.docx) files that are set to be filled in directly. In addition the forms can be modified to meet individual organizational needs. The forms included are Blog Policy Compliance; Company Asset Employee Control Log; Email - Employee Acknowledgment; Employee Termination Checklist; Internet Access Request; Internet Use Approval; Internet & Electronic Communication - Employee Acknowledgment; Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement; New Employee Security Acknowledgement and Release; Preliminary Security Audit Checklist; Security Access Application; Security Audit Report; Security Violation Reporting; and Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement . The template and forms are delivered electronically and come as an easily modifiable Microsoft WORD files.
The template is over 240 pages long and includes everything needed to implement world class security policies which fit your organization's specific requirements.
The document includes proven written text and examples. Areas cover are: Business Impact Analysis - including a sample impact matrix ; risk analysis; staff member roles; physical security; electronic communication (email / Smartphones); blogs and personal web sites; facility design, construction and operations; media and documentation; data and software security; mobile device access and use; network security; Internet and IT contingency planning; insurance; outsourced services; waiver procedures; employee termination procedures and forms; incident reporting procedures ; access control guidelines; PCI DSS audit program as a separate document ; security compliance checklists.
Security Manual Template - Standard Edition
- Business and IT Impact Questionnaire
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
- Security Management Checklist
- Full Detail Policies for
- Blog and Personal Website Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Physical and Virtural File Server Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- HIPAA Audit Program
- GDPR Compliance Checklist to meet EU Requirements
- California Consumer Privacy Act requirements definition
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 Checklist
- Security Audit Program- fully editable -- Comes in MS EXCEL and PDF formats -- Meets GDPR, ISO 28000, 27001, 27002, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, HIPAA FIPS 199, and NIS SP 800-53 requirements -- Over 400 unique tasks divided into 11 areas of audit focus which are the divided into 38 separate task groupings
- Electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including: Blog Policy Compliance, BYOD Access and Use, Company Asset Employee Control Log, Email - Employee Acknowledgment, Employee Termination Checklist, FIPS 199 Assessment Electronic Form, Internet Access Request, Internet Use Approval, Internet & Electronic Communication - Employee Acknowledgment, Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement, Employee Security Acknowledgement Release, Preliminary Security Audit Checklist, Risk Assessment, Security Access Application, Security Audit Report, Security Violation Reporting, Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement, Server Registration, and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- eReader version of the Security Manual Template
Security Manual Template - Premium Edition
- Security Team Job Descriptions MS Word Format
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); Chief Security Officer (CSO); VP Strategy and Architecture; Data Protection Officer (DPO); Director e-Commerce; Database Administrator; Data Security Administrator; Manager Data Security; Manager Facilities and Equipment; Manager Network and Computing Services; Manager Network Services; Manager Training and Documentation; Manager Voice and Data Communication; Manager Wireless Systems; Identity Management Protection Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst; System Administrator - Linix, System Administrator - Unix; and System Administrator - Windows
Security Manual Template - Gold Edition
- IT Job Descriptions MS Word Format - Updated to meet all mandated security requirements
- 300 Job Descriptions from the Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide in MS Word Format including all of the job descriptions in the Premium Edition. Each job description is at least 2 pages long and some of the more senior positions are up to 8 pages in length.