Hiring at an all time high - 2018 Interview Hiring Guide Released
IT Job Market Size Approaches 3.5 million in the U.S.
Hiring at an all time high - 2018 Interview Hiring Guide Released - IT job market prospects are tied to the US national employment data -- Janco predicts that 85,100 net new IT jobs will be created this year. To support that the 2018 Versions of the Interview Hiring Guide and the Internet and IT Position Description HandiGuide has just been updated.
The Interview Hiring Guide is the go-to tool that every CIO, IT Manager and HR Professional needs to hire the best staff. Everything from phone screening to best practices in the interview process.
IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide contains over 288 detail job descriptions. Three critical networking and e-commerce job descriptions are Chief Digital Officer (CDO), Digital Brand Manager, and Social Media Specialist.
In this update Janco has:
- Reviewed all the job descriptions to update compliance, social networking, and blockchain implications
- Added section on sexual harassment
- An updated electronic version of the Termination Checklist
New job descriptions included are:
- Blockchain developr
- BYOD Support Supervisor
- Data Protection Officer (GDPR requirement)
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Security Engineer
- Manager Data Center
- Manager Device Technology
- Security Architect