BYOD policy has just been updated
The BYOD policy has just been updated to include 3 new electronic forms. The forms are in MS Word format and can be customized easily.
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
The BYOD policy contains a complete strategy for how to get BYOD to operate in a safe and secure environment. It is fully compliant with all US and EU mandated requirements.
The policy and electronic forms are all delivered electronically. They come as MS Word documents that are easily customized with you company log. In addition they are proven to be easily implemented and meet all government (US and EU) and industry mandated requirements.
The BYOD Policy Template specifically addresses issues and provides solutions for:
- What are the legal implication of BYOD - What is the impact of the Stored Communication Act - Record Retention and Destruction?
- What happens to the data and audit trail on a BYOD when an employee leaves the company?
- What about a lost or stolen BYOD?
- How is the BYOD configured to receive and transmit corporate data?
- What kind of passwords are acceptable to use on a BYOD?
- What kind of encryption standards are acceptable for BYOD?
- What types of BYOD are allowed and what types are not?
- What about jail broken, rooted or compromised BYOD?