Janco Associates' 10 policies in its CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle reflect over 100 IT best practices and meet the latest mandated domestic and international compliance requirements for systems and sensitive information.
Janco Associates' CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle with contains over 100 IT best practices and meets all compliance requirements. The CEO of Janco, M Victor Janulaitis said,"After an extensive review of the practices and policies of scores of successful domestic and international organizations Janco has updated all 18 of its polices and over 50 electronic forms in the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle. " He added, "The world is changing and while BYOD was a new concern 3 years ago, today WYOD (Wear Your Own Device) is something that needs to be addressed as individuals can stroll into an enterprise's facility and gather both photographic (via cameras) and electronic (via Wi-Fi) sensitive information. " This was a major update of the entire suite of Janco's infrastructure products. Some of the new additions are:
- Top 10 Technology International Tips
- How to create a WYOD (Wear Your Own Device) strategy
- Best Practices for Text Messaging Sensitive Information
- Legal considerations of Google Glass and other Wearable Devices
- Federal Computer Security Incident Handling Requirements
- Best Practices to Meet Compliance Requirements
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- Top 10 Cloud and Outsourcing SLA Best Practices
- ISO Compliance Requirements
- Legal definitions for records management compliance
- Generic Service Level Agreement Template
- Tips on how to avoid being scammed on social networks
- Telecommuting risks faced by the business
All of Janco's products use the latest technology and are delivered electronically. The firm includes in its customer base organizations from over 100 countries and across most industry segments.
Written policies represent the only way for CIOs and the executive management team to clearly communicate the way it would like employees to conduct the business of the organization. Without well-managed policies, companies are left to ad-hoc decisions made unilaterally. Research shows that well-run companies suffering the least loss of sensitive data and IT downtime have strong policy management programs. However, most organizations do not have a policy management solution which provides end users with easy access to policies.
Gain control over your IT realm! Download a collection of over Janco's IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.