Senior management's infrastructure concerns addressed
In a recent study Janco identified the top 10 concerns of the of senior managers. Topping the list were security and the IT infrastructure that supports the day-to-day operations of the company.
Janco's Infrastructure Policy bundle is a readily adaptable solution to address these concerns. The framework has been used by enterprises around the globe to to structure the technology function within its operations seamlessly.
Infrastructure Policy Solution
The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle is provided in MS WORD and PDF formats. The PDF document is over 300 pages long and contains all of the policies listed below. The MS-Word files are each individual files (1 per policy). The policies included are:
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy
- BYOD Access and Use Policy
- Google Glass Policy
- Incident Communication Plan Policy
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Service Level Agreement Policy
- Social Networking Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Policy
- Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy.
CIO Concern Management Toolkit -- Save Over $1,500
The toolkit contains everything that an IT Department needs in order to better manage the concerns that the CIO has.
The kit is available with and without update subscription service. When you order it with subscription service you save an additional $1,000 plus you will receive at least 1 update and up to 6 updates for each of the components in the kit.