- Participate in IT Salary Survey
Last chance to get a free copy of the IT Salary Survey
Participate by providing data and you will qualify for a free copy of the summary results of the survey -- Provide ten (10) data points and you will receive a free copy of the full study
If you have not already provided data to us, you can still qualify to receive a free copy of the study if you provide us with data for just one position or the full study if you provide us with data for at least ten job position. The only qualifications that we need to be able to validate the data provided.
Janco and eJobDescription.com has conducted salary surveys of the IT Job market since 1989. The data from this survey has been published in the Computer Industry Almanac, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, eWeek, and many other business and industry publications.
In addition over the years it has been featured on CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and several national and international media outlets.
- Information on Janco's IT Salary Survey
- Order IT Salary Survey
- Subscribe to our IT Employment News Feed
Sample IT and Job market news from the IT Employment News Feed
- Payroll growth for May falls behind targets
- Majority of hiring managers are pessimistic
- Big data causes an increase in demand for some IT pros
- Security IT Pros are in short supply
- Unemployment rate for foreign-born workers falls Senate moves ahead with new H-1B bill
- Some say the IT job market is improving
- Software developr Wages Fall Two Percent as Workforce Expands
- Unemployment picture looking better but…
Latest Median IT Salaries
For the latest data go to the current IT Salary Survey