Janco has produced scores of templates and products that CIOs and IT Managers from around the globe use.
For example, the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity template is viewed as an industry standard by many. It has been implemented by over 3,000 organizations world wide and has been used by a number of international standards groups as a basis for their standardization work.
With over 1,000 individual products Janco has created the industry's best set of tools that IT professionals need in order to stand out as world class managers and executives.
All of the products that Janco offers are delivered electronically. Once an order is completed and payment approved, download instructions are e-mailed. After the sale, customer support is offered via email and phone support with US based customer service representatives.
Updates are FREE for the first 90 days after purchase of any of Janco's products. After that update device is available with an annual subscription.
Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template (WORD)
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Audit Program - Compliant with ISO 27031 and ISO 22301
- Disaster Recovery Manager Job Description
- Manager Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Job Description
- Application Inventory and Business Impact Analysis Questionnaire
- Incident Communication Plan and Policy with BEST PRACTICES for -- News Conferences and Media Relations
- Social Network Checklist
- Included with the template are Electronic Forms which have been designed to lower the cost of maintenance of the plan. Electonic Forms that can be emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including: LAN Inventory, Location Contact Numbers, Off-Site Inventory, Personnel Locations, Plan Distribution, Remote Location Contact Information, Team Call List, and Vendor Contact Information
- Added Bonus - Safety Program Electronic Forms : Inspection Checklist - Office Locations, New Employee Safety Checklist, Safety Program Contact List, Training Record, Inspection Checklist - Office Locations, New Employee Safety Checklist, Safety Program Contact List, and Training Record
IT Salary Survey
Janco and eJobDescription.com has conducted salary surveys of the IT Job market since 1989. The data from this survey has been published in the Computer Industry Almanac, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, eWeek, and many other business and industry publications. In addition over the years it has been featured on CNN and several national and international media outlets.
The salary survey is updated twice a year; once in January and then again in July. You can get a free copy of the full survey if you provide 10 valid data points and use a corporate email address. Free email accounts like gmail or yahoo do not qualify as we have no way to verify the accuracy of the data provided.
IT Job Descriptions - MS WORD format - Bonus eReader version
281 Internet and IT Job Descriptions as individual files in MS WORD and ePub formats. Long file names have been used to make customization easier. The eReader versions are fully indexed, searchable and work on Kindles, iPads, Android Tablets, and SmartPhones.
Easy job description is between two (2) to six (6) pages in length and has been created utilizing CSS style sheets. As such they are "out of the box" ready to use with little or no modification other than organization specific customization.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO, and CTO to Wireless, Metrics, Digital Brand Managers, and Social Media Specialist. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of and beyond.
- Security Manual Template
- Business and IT Impact Questionnaire
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
- Security Management Checklist
- Full Detail Policies for
- Blog and Personal Website Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Physical and Virtural File Server Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- HIPAA Audit Program
- Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 Checklist
- 25 plus electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically
- eReader version of the Security Manual Template