Effective security administration, compliance need prudent approach ...
- Since the passage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in 2002, corporate executives have spent substantial time and money addressing potential security risks and regulatory compliance requirements. ... publicly popular, it also complements other security and privacy regulatory initiatives that set industry standards, such as the Graham-Leech-Bliley Act (financial services), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the European Privacy Directives. more
Green Clinic Improves HIPAA Compliance Using Bomgar for ...
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Journal on Ulitzer. Sarbanes Oxley on ... Sarbanes Oxley Authors: RealWire News Distribution. Related ... "We have to be HIPAA compliant, so security underlies every single thing we do. We can't ... more
Supreme Court Expands Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Protection ...
- Contributed by Jonathon Hoag The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the whistleblower protections of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) reach beyond publicly traded companies. In a split decision, the Court held that employees of ... more
HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley: Privacy and Transparency | Role of ...
- HIPAA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and Sarbanes-Oxley (aka SOX) are two of the most comprehensive information policies the United States government has enacted. SOX was created in 2002 as ... more
PCI DSS - Blue Spruce Technologies
- ... and administration of 802.1X and NAC-enabled networks, for use in incident response scenarios, as a precursor to network migrations, and in support of internal audit and compliance initiatives such as FISMA, HIPAA, and, Sarbanes Oxley. more
Wireless: urgent need of technical writer
- MOI:PHONE+FACE2FACE SKILLS: EXPERIENCE: 5 years of experience in Technical Writing, enterprise level. Sarbanes-Oxley experience. HIPAA experience. Must be comfortable with interfacing with all levels of senior and ... more
Is Your IT Department Too Tough on End-Users? | Samanage Blog
- And if budget considerations aren't enough, many IT departments are governed by laws like HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and PCI-DSS. But sometimes this restrictive mindset carries over to where end-users are unnecessarily ... more
Overview of Commercial Compliance Requirements and Acts ...
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996; Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002; Graham-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB) of 1999; Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) of 2004 ... more
Citrix ShareFile Helps Clients Tackle Tougher HIPAA Compliance ...
- Subscribe to Sarbanes Oxley on Ulitzer: eMailAlerts Email Alerts newsletters Weekly Newsletters Get Sarbanes Oxley on Ulitzer: Homepage · Mobile · RSS · Facebook · Twitter · LinkedIn ... Under the Omnibus Final Rule (Omnibus Rule) update to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), with a compliance deadline of Sept. 23, 2013, businesses that process or store protected health information (PHI) are subject to enhanced compliance ... more
Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Begins ...
- ... implement cost-effective, multi-location data center platforms that can help manage their internal disaster recovery requirements and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, ... more