Overview of Commercial Compliance Requirements and Acts | Blog
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996; Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002; Graham-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB) of 1999; Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) of 2004 ... more
Wilkes County Maintains HIPAA & Security Compliance with Bomgar ...
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Journal on Ulitzer. Sarbanes Oxley on Ulitzer. Subscribe to Sarbanes Oxley on Ulitzer: eMailAlerts ... Similarly, we have to meet HIPAA requirements for our health department," said Adams. more
7 Potential BYOD Disaster Scenarios and How to Be Prepared ...
- A June 2013 survey found that 35% of IT leaders and 25% of IT professionals overall lack confidence in their BYOD policy's ability to comply with data handling laws like HIPAA, Dodd-Frank, and Sarbanes-Oxley. more
Understanding HIPAA - Sherpa Software
- Here at Sherpa, we're frequently contacted by organizations looking to learn more about complying with federal regulations, such as HIPAA or Sarbanes-Oxley. HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ... more
Global Colocation Solutions Services Provider CyrusOne ...
- ... implement cost-effective, multi-location data center platforms that can help manage their internal disaster recovery requirements and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, ... more
HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley: Privacy and Transparency | Role of ...
- HIPAA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and Sarbanes-Oxley (aka SOX) are two of the most comprehensive information policies the United States government has enacted. SOX was created in 2002 as ... more
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002 & HIPAA | Giva
- What Every IT Person Should Know About SOX and HIPAA Both the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996/2003 require that your IT department put ... more
Warning: Your Emails Must Be Encrypted to Prevent Unauthorized ...
- HIPAA states covered entities must perform a risk analysis for all information containing PHI, such as emails, to determine the appropriate safeguards to protect this information. The covered entity ... Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). SOX requires businesses in all industries to exchange sensitive transaction data over a trusted medium with strong controls to protect financial information. This trusted medium is best accomplished through data encryption at rest and in transit. more
The Three Pitfalls of Enterprise Data Backup - Data Center Post
- First, many regulations like the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) mandate that organizations keep their data secure both at rest and when it's in transit to different ... more
Alfresco Document Management System Competitor
- Ease conformity with government regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley (SoX) as well as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). - Bring consistency to company processes. You can apply document management ... more